We started off on August 15, 2012 with a keen desire to share our knowledge about these exciting technologies and, at the time of this writing, we receive 3.5 million page views on average per month.
Additionally, our subscriber list currently consists of 250K+ system administrators, developers, and Linux enthusiasts of all levels of experience. Our writers are Linux professionals with a wide variety of experience and a solid background on the use of the tools they write about.
This makes us one of the top Linux and FOSS blogs on the web. If you have a product or a service in this niche that needs to gain visibility on the web, you have come to the right place – let us tell you more about our sponsored posts guidelines. We are confident that you and your business will benefit from this offer.
To publish a sponsored post with us, the following guidelines must be met:
- By definition, a sponsored post is one that includes a link to a website that offers a commercial product.
- Each post must have a minimum of 300 words and can include up to 3 “no-follow” links as per Google’s guidelines. We reserve the right to edit your posts if any grammar, spelling, or formatting corrections are needed.
- A sponsored post must include at least one high-resolution image (or up to one video file) relevant with your topic. You must have the right to use these images or video, or they must be released under a Creative Commons license.
- If at any time we discover that a sponsored post violates a copyright or patent, we reserve to remove it from our site.
- The views expressed in a sponsored post are solely the author’s and do not necessarily represent Tecmint.
Yes – that’s it! We strive to keep things as easy for you as possible. No fancy contracts and no extensive reading before you can publish your sponsored posts in our site.
Check out Sponsored post examples
We look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime and we will be glad to work with you to create an offer that best suits your needs.