In this article we will see together the best travel credit card that will help get better payement when travelling
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® credit card.
- Freedom Unlimited.
- Wells Fargo AutographSM Card.
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card.
Top 10 Software
1. Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Capital One’s most premium travel card is packed with extras that put it firmly in competition with other upscale credit cards, but at an annual fee that leaves the others far behind.
REWARDS FOR TRAVEL AND BEYOND: Earn double miles on every purchase & even more on every trip.
Book confidently with free price drop protection: If you book a flight when we recommend, and the price drops after, you’ll get a partial refund.
Get hotel rates that match or beat competitors
- Enjoy unlimited free visits for Venture X cardholders
- Bring 2 free guests per visit, $45 per additional guest
- Recharge with all-inclusive amenities like fresh local food options, high-speed WiFi and cozy relaxation rooms
- Cardholders get access to exclusive reservations at award-winning restaurants and tickets to unforgettable culinary experiences.
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more—plus transfer miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs.
- You won’t pay a transaction fee when making purchases outside of the United States.
- Your miles won’t expire for the life of the account, so they’re always there when you need them. Plus, there are no blackout dates.
- Protect your cell phone every time you pay your bill with your Venture X card. If it’s stolen or damaged, you’ll get reimbursed up to $800. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
- Add cardholders to your account for no fee—they can enjoy benefits and you will earn rewards on every dollar they spend.
- Refer your friends and family to apply for a Venture X card and earn up to 100,000 bonus miles when they’re approved. Terms apply.
2. Chase Sapphire Preferred® credit card
Travel Credit Card Rewards & Benefits
Earn 60,000 bonus points
Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.*Same page link to Offer Details That’s $750 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
More ways to earn
Earn up to $50 in statement credits each account anniversary year for hotel stays purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.*Same page link to Offer Details
Earn 5x total points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, excluding hotel purchases that qualify for the $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit.*Same page link to Offer Details
Earn 2x on other travel purchases.*Same page link to Offer Details
Earn 3x points on dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out.*Same page link to Offer Details
Earn 3x points on online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs).*Same page link to Offer Details
Earn 3x points on select streaming services.*Same page link to Offer Details
Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Additional Value with Ultimate Rewards
Get 25% more value when redeemed for travel. For example 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.*Same page link to Offer Details
Each account anniversary you’ll earn bonus points equal to 10% of your total purchases made the previous year. That means if you spend $25,000 on purchases, you’ll get 2,500 bonus points.*Same page link to Offer Details
With Pay Yourself BackSM, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
3. Freedom Unlimited
$200 bonus plus 5% gas station cash back offer
Earn a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.*Same page link to Offer Details And earn 5% cash back on gas station purchases on up to $6,000 spent in the first year.
Earn cash back
Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards.*Same page link to Offer Details
Earn 3% on dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services.*Same page link to Offer Details
Earn 3% on drugstore purchases.*Same page link to Offer Details
Earn 1.5% on all other purchases.
Low intro APR
0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 15.74%–24.49%. Balance transfer fee applies, see pricing and terms for more details.
No annual fee
You won’t have to pay an annual fee for all the great features that come with your Freedom Unlimited® card.
Cash Back rewards do not expire
Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open. And there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
4. Wells Fargo AutographSM Card
Earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $1,500
in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash
Earn unlimited 3X points for many ways to keep life in motion
dining in, take-out, catering,
delivery and more
airfare, hotels, car rentals,
cruises and more
gas stations and electric
vehicle charging stations
subways, ride shares,
parking, tolls and more
content at home or on the go
cell phone and
Additional card features and benefits
- Cell phone protection
- Emergency cash disbursement and card replacement
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- My Wells Fargo Deals
- Travel and emergency services assistance
- Zero Liability protection
- Roadside Dispatch®
- Credit Close-UpSM
5. Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card
25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening – which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit toward travel and dining purchases.
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees†.
- No blackout dates and no restrictions when booking your trip
- No expiration on your points.
- Flexibility to redeem points for a statement credit to pay for travel and dining purchases, such as flights, hotel stays, vacation rentals, baggage fees, and also at restaurants – including takeout.
- If you’re a Preferred Rewards member, you earn 25%–75% more points on every purchase.
- 0% Intro APR† for your first 15 billing cycles for purchases. After the intro APR offer ends, a Variable APR that’s currently 16.24% to 26.24% will apply.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page, if you visit a Bank of America financial center or call the bank. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
Source: Bank of America