Avast Free Antiviruses (AFA) is a free antivirus program that is designed to protect users from viruses, spyware, malware, and other malicious software. AFA uses a combination of heuristic scanning technology and behavioral analysis to detect threats. AFA also includes a number of built-in security tools to help prevent attacks. These tools include firewall protection, URL filtering, email spam filters, and phishing protection.
Avast Free Antivirus software keeps your PC safe in real time without slowing it down. Get world-class protection against malware, phishing attacks, Wi-Fi threats, and more with our advanced cybersecurity tool that’s both comprehensive and light on your system’s resources.
Avast’s free antivirus software combines cutting-edge, AI-driven cybersecurity with a massive threat-detection network of over 435 million users that lets us protect our entire community in real time against online threats whenever they appear.
Avast antivirus engine is just one of the many reasons why Avast Free Antivirus consistently earns high praise and top awards from PCMag, AV-Comparatives, AV-Test, and other independent experts. Avast is one of the best antivirus software solutions available, because it has the right antivirus protection for all your needs.
1. Avast Free Antivirus features Review:
Wi-Fi network security: Connect safely and with confidence, even on unsecured or public Wi-Fi networks. Block hackers and intruders from piggybacking on your network and stop them from accessing your sensitive, personal files.
Safe browsing and emailing: Stay safe when browsing, emailing, or working online. Block malicious websites & unsafe downloads, and stop your device from being hijacked and made part of a botnet.
Ransomware protection: Stop hackers from accessing, changing, or locking your personal files then holding you to ransom.
Data leak alerts: Get an alert if any passwords linked to your email account have been compromised.
2. System requirements:
- PC with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 (both the 32 and 64-bit versions, excluding Starter and RT editions), 1 GB RAM and 2 GB of hard disk space.
- Mac running macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later.
- Android phone or tablet running operating system Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or higher.
- iPhone or iPad running iOS 12.0 or higher.
– Free version.
– Powerful network security inspector
– Many useful, security-related bonus features
– Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android and iOS devices
– Boot-time scan can be very slow
– Heavy pricing on some packages
– Unclear file warnings
– Very serious session-logging and data-selling concerns
Avast Free Antivirus Screenshots